Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I can see sort of clearly??? Now the smog has lifted

It has been a long time since I last posted. We finally got our permanent loan modification after inhuman perseverance...where it came from, I don't know? Stupidity or hatred it came from some where. I dropped the flag and my husband carried it over the finish line. We are still in our home and it is badly under water just like every other place in America. At least we have a home? I guess... I should be happy, however all the time they jerked us around they made sure to tack onto the principal. I still despise these cons.....

2 comments:

  1. That's truly awesome, bro. Your article about cockfight in philipine make me remember about one and only greatest boxer from philipine, manny pacquaio. many issues mention, he have big chicken farm in philipine, we are from sabung ayam s128 wherever called online cockfight agent literally want to talk about this issue, but many people think that's jokes to full detail at www.sateayam.net.

    You can visit our blog in http://ayambangkokportal.blogspot.com/2018/06/membahas-lebih-dekat-ciri-ayam-philipin.html but in my blog user bahasa (indonesia means like bali ), if you want to know much about cockfight, you can contact ours.

    ReplyDelete